The Northwest Community Legal Clinic provides legal services to people of the Rainy River and Kenora Districts. We will:
- provide legal advice, support and assistance within the Clinic’s case criteria and financial eligibility guidelines
- refer people to appropriate private and public services
- represent clients before boards, tribunals and courts
- engage in public legal education to make people aware of legal rights and issues
- provide outreach services to outlying and Native communities
Within the Rainy River and Kenora Districts, our objective is to expand the delivery and accessibility of community legal services.